"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This article was the origin of his monumental book, The Codebreakers.
- He had been striving hard to prepare such a work for many years and finally had succeeded in producing such a monumental book.
- But this is a monumental book - as well as a useful one.
- He published in 1955 a monumental book on the subject, whose thoroughness and depth have not been equaled so far .
- It forms a monumental flip book, great to hold and leaf through.
- Their monumental book They All Played Ragtime was published in 1950.
- - has been found by consulting one of Alfred Byrd Graf's monumental illustrated books.
- If you make such a monumental book and it is not perfect, people will say what a shame.
- He embraced them all and meticulously documented their biographies in his monumental book "Lives of Painters," which remains a standard reference to this day.
- He wrote a monumental book on government regulation of business entitled: Public Policies Toward Business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.