"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His book will provoke many arguments; indeed, it almost invites disagreement on certain subjects.
- The book has provoked pointed reactions, including warnings from some feminists about stereotyping women.
- I hope the book will provoke a response from the government; it is long overdue.
- This book provokes a certain wistfulness, for the great majority of the vegetable varieties she writes about are not to be had here.
- Sand's book has provoked a range of responses from different points of view.
- This book provoked a controversy in 1947 because of its violent and sexual content.
- The book was a bestseller and provoked a widescale movement for change.
- At first publication, the book did not provoke a lawsuit.
- He was well aware that his book provoked dissent.
- The book provoked controversy on its publication in Britain in 2000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.