"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We dream we read our lives in some huge book.
- Peaches pulled the huge book towards her and began to read.
- Beside the altar was a reading stand, with a huge book still on it.
- Amrita and I spent several hours going through huge books of photographs.
- "All you would see were feet and this huge book," his sister Mary recalled.
- Kirk had noticed a huge book on a stand nearby.
- The man was holding up what looked like a huge ragged book.
- To be sure, it is a huge book to read through and find no real ending.
- The first was a picture of a girl standing at a reading-desk reading in a huge book.
- Everything was written down in some huge book, and everybody here played the game by the book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.