"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His book was very successful and caused many to pass out after not receiving enough oxygen from laughing too hard.
- The book caused much controversy, resulting in court cases for three years following its release.
- The book caused a sensation when it was published in France the next year.
- If the book has caused either you or the author any thought, then it is probably regular reading and not fit for summer consumption.
- What does she think her former employer would make of the fuss the book has caused?
- The book was very popular and caused much discussion about the ethics of cloning.
- The book caused much speculation as to the identity of the author.
- He also said the judgment that the book could cause confusion was "an assumption without evidence."
- But secret questioning is no cure for any harm the book or stories about it may cause.
- So much the better if the book causes other people to worry about the problems of preservation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.