"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would appear seated in a chair wearing a zebra-patterned smoking jacket, and reading from an oversize book lying open in his lap.
- In 1988 Ms. Boutelle finally published her 271-page biography, an oversize book with photographs and drawings.
- In it, three children are reading an oversize book to a menagerie of animals that are paying rapt attention.
- Still, the oversize book has been a big seller.
- Judith Dupre, a Mamaroneck artist who produces oversize books with architectural themes, thanked her mother after accepting her award in the artist category.
- Browsing through a toy store one day, Mr. Leibowitz noticed an oversize book on chess.
- Well, for the price of a couple of hundred stamps, you can own an oversize book that might change your opinion.
- Superman vs. Muhammad Ali is an oversize comic book published by DC Comics in 1978.
- It's packaged like an oversize comic book, with the band's history told in vivid strips by two dozen cartoonists.
- It was a book, a child's oversize book with a snowy white cover.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.