"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over time, electronic books constitute an ever larger proportion of the Library's collection.
- His books on logic, though later superseded, still constituted a valuable approach to the Hegelian system.
- On the other hand, my books themselves constitute a very obvious form of resistance.
- These books and several more that will appear in the next two years constitute twenty years of work.
- Scholars hold that these books constituted two halves of a single work, Luke-Acts.
- The first five books of the Bible constitute a primary example of such a history.
- The books constitute about 70 percent - all there was time to save - of what was the library's collection.
- The first three books constitute what is known as MacDonald's "trilogy."
- The book constitutes a complex element in the Baum bibliography.
- This book constituted a notable contribution to the children's literature of Peru.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.