"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The album is named after William Morris' classic book whose subject matter combined utopian socialism and science fiction.
- Lange's second museum venue named after her book occurred on July 18, demonstrating thirty-three photos taken from the publication.
- It was called Fountainhead Design studio, named after his favorite book.
- The firm was named after Baum's book and the David Williamson play.
- The album was named after George Jackson's radical book of the same name.
- The album is named after Timothy Leary's book of the same name.
- The award, named after the President's book, honors public servants who show unusual courage in defiance of the odds.
- The album is named after Paulo Coelho's book of the same name.
- The album was named after the children's book with the same name.
- Alge is named after his father's favorite book, Flowers for Algernon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.