"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Well, the book in her own time, produced these eight books of which four we're going to put into print.
- The 300 books on display were produced toward the beginning of the 20th century; the earliest dates from 1910, the year Tolstoy died.
- The book produced for this exhibition has had several reprints.
- Her husband's death in 1868 left her with little means of supporting her family, as the books did not produce much income.
- It is "arguably the most successful book on music ever produced" (Wright, p.99).
- And what of the only couple the book produced?
- He would not be able to deduct any expenses this year because the book produced no income.
- An eminent historian, his publications include books, articles and reviews produced over a 60-year career.
- The book has produced roughly $400 million in revenue so far in worldwide sales.
- She wanted the money those books would produce.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.