"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The books also aroused controversies in the literary and publishing worlds.
- The latter book aroused controversy for its exposure of sailors' harsh living and working conditions.
- This book aroused a strong resonance from past dyasties' literati.
- "In literary studies, very few books we've published have aroused this much interest."
- The book aroused the bitter hostility of the Soviet and German communists.
- He wrote three books, one of them a best seller, arousing international sympathy for himself.
- This book has aroused extreme interest and controversy.
- His books have a widespread circulation throughout the world and have aroused most favorable comment.
- Question: No modern book has aroused so much talk as the one in the black box.
- The book aroused some discussion at the time, but its judgments were extremely uncritical.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.