"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are only two things more to be said about this small book.
- The photograph wasn't there either, but three small books he hadn't seen before took his attention.
- For how can small books have a great danger in them?
- She has her head bent over a small red book.
- He did not like, his sister said, reading out of small books.
- It was a small book and had lost its cover.
- He reached behind him and got a small red book.
- The priest stood with something in his left hand, a small open book.
- This forces him to tell a bigger story, perhaps too big for a small book.
- Perhaps more small red books will turn up on the tables.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.