"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Where he does not specify, it is still possible to identify books to which he must have had access by quotations that he uses.
- The Phillimore annual catalogue will also serve to identify books of individual interest.
- Bookpoi.com official homepage - a comprehensive online guide to identify first edition, rare and collectible books.
- Dallas identified books, guns and other equipment and thanked the sheriff for taking care of his guns.
- A library reference specialist can help you identify books on finding health care professionals.
- "Young kids identify books as a tool for punishment," said Mr. Moallem.
- Prominent designers from an array of disciplines identify books that were seminal in shaping their lives and work.
- It is a 10- or 13-digit number that uniquely identifies books and book-like products published internationally.
- Normally it is assumed that such a catalog is able to identify relevant books for users whatever their theoretical orientation.
- This would enable readers to identify outhoused books, and to submit requests for them at times which tie in with the scheduled delivery service.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.