"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A voluminous book that took several years to come into effect.
- The poems debuted at this event appear in a voluminous book edited by Shamlou.
- Camerlynck's voluminous book, "Théisme", published in Paris in 1900, had a similar aim and met a similar fate.
- Stern's philosophy, which is laid down in several voluminous books, was expressed as a form of personalism.
- The voluminous books written by him on the past of his native Mexican state, Oaxaca, are very rare and valuable, though not absolutely reliable on several topics.
- The atlas is a voluminous, expensive ($620) and unmistakably academic book.
- Then they want you to produce a book, a voluminous book.
- This voluminous book is considered Heyat Mamud's masterpiece.
- He had also to his credit a voluminous book Pakistan Cinema, a study in its history.
- This voluminous 666-page book is widely considered a foundational study of Tibetan popular religion and deity cults, making it an indispensable compendium for all those who deal with protector deities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.