"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- According to civil court records, her books had generated over $7 million in sales by 2002, although Clark disputed this figure.
- For the first few years, the modern books generated 90 percent of sales.
- The book is generating a lot of publicity and selling well there.
- However, one book to be exhibited has already generated unexpected controversy.
- Audio books traditionally generate very little revenue to the author.
- The book was an immediate success and generated good sales.
- The book has generated controversy for its treatment of various ethnic groups and political issues.
- The book has generated controversy within the halls of scholarship.
- This book and its launch generated a fair amount of criticism.
- It turned out to be a good choice, he said, because within the year the book had generated respectable sales.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.