"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1906, his only season as football coach he completed a 1-5-1 record.
- Its first season of 17 episodes completed on April 27, 2006.
- In 1985, his first season as starter he completed 234 of 423 passes for 2,935 yards.
- Of the first five players selected, four were college sophomores last season and one had just completed high school.
- Its second season began May 3 of 2011 and completed in February 2012.
- The third season was announced before the second season had completed.
- The seasons have completed another cycle, and it is harvest time in America.
- He started 22 games that season, completed all of them, and threw one shutout.
- This announcement came just over a month after the fourth season had completed airing.
- The first season completed its run on 9 September 2010 with a double episode airing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.