"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They won this league on six occasions, including five seasons in a row from 1956 to 1960.
- Franks' record in his five years was 7-45, including two 0-11 seasons.
- He won 20 games only once in 17 seasons but was a 19-game winner four times, including three seasons from 1964 to 1966.
- This series has had an incredible success and are adored by the public, including 9 seasons.
- However due to suspensions, King missed 42 games, including the entire 1998 and 2000 seasons.
- His Princeton teams have won 512 games, including 10 20-victory seasons.
- Since then, they had accumulated a 10-44-3 record, including two straight seasons (1956 to 1957) without a win or even a tie.
- He played until 1972 playing more than 200 games including two seasons as ever-present.
- During the winning streak, the team won five championships, including four perfect 12-0 seasons.
- Before becoming a league executive, Powers was a team manager including two seasons in the major leagues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.