"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was both a player and coach on the team during the 1958-1959 hockey season.
- He would never want to hold anyone back - after all, it was hockey season.
- He spent most of the hockey season in Florida for rehabilitation.
- "Football to them is just something to watch until the hockey season starts."
- Construction is expected to start in the summer of 2013, and be completed before the 2016-17 hockey season.
- I miss her a lot during the long hockey season.
- Shutting down the hockey season means we can keep it a little longer.
- It was rebuilt in time for the 1902-03 hockey season.
- I played 12 seasons of pro hockey and never saw anything so bad.
- The 2008-2009 hockey season proved a good one for Brooklyn.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.