"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- New Directions, the glee club on the show, performed the song three times in the first season.
- He performed better later in the season, but the Giants finished the season 6-10.
- He did not perform in the 1969-70 season.
- The first team did not perform well in the first season of affiliation.
- She performed as a guest artist in the 1871-72 season.
- How will that affect his ability to perform in the regular season and to be in rhythm with the team?
- He became a favourite player of the fans, but the team performed poorly in the 2011 season.
- Rarely have the hometown teams performed so miserably, especially in the same season.
- However, the team began to perform poorly in the 2008-2009 season and were no longer contenders for the championship.
- After a difficult first year, it performed well in the 1993-94 season, coming fifth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.