"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The season culminates in men's and women's championships.
- While the first two seasons documented the breakdown of their marriage, season three culminated in Jennifer's decision to file for divorce.
- The season culminates each year with the championship tournament in Madison, Wisconsin.
- The season culminated with the team being bestowed the title of national champions.
- The season culminates in a championship meet in August.
- The 1990-91 season culminated with the Latics regaining their top flight status for the first time in 68 years.
- The season culminated with a loss to Rutgers in the 2006 Texas Bowl.
- The season culminated with the Grand Final on 4 October.
- The 2006 season culminated in a final that their great rivals Munster won.
- The season culminates with the grand final, known as the Capital Bowl.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.