"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a small change in level of activity between seasons with an increase during the dry season.
- There's usually not a significant difference in price between seasons, as this is a popular route year-round.
- Between seasons there is a 30ft variation in the river level.
- Between this season finale and last seasons the show lost 2.494 million viewers.
- The book is divided between seasons, and the point of view from each girl.
- Thus, the winter break is significantly longer than the interval between seasons.
- Pro football, like all sports, has always been about making adjustments, both in games and between seasons.
- The great thing is to prevent the moth getting into it, between seasons.
- In the case of plant pathogens, it is also their ability to survive between growing seasons.
- During the break between seasons he was able to make an excellent recovery, returning for the first race in 1996.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.