"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As many as 85 will participate over a typical season.
- The table represents typical seasons for some leagues by month.
- He didn't have a typical season in 1991 either, because an early-season calf ailment hampered him.
- Quarterbacks Are the Key Then again, this is not a typical season.
- There was far more cheering, fist-pumping, and cursing from the players than in a typical season.
- A typical season for many competing pipe bands might include ten or more of these competitions.
- If this proves to be a typical season, the toll will reach 30 before the snow melts.
- The typical season, which generally ran from April to October, featured 20 to 25 events.
- That total not long ago would have come close to representing a typical season for Cardinals' home runs.
- From the beginning, certain characteristics of what was to become a typical season emerged.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.