"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This here was just a normal season for us," Adams said.
- And that has always served him well during a normal season, which comes with a steady diet of off days for practice.
- But, he said, "our normal busy season is beginning early this year."
- For these beings, fall is the ever normal season, the only weather, there be no choice beyond.
- They were supposed to stop by November, the end of a normal rainy season.
- A normal growing season with plenty of water during dry spells will set things right for them.
- First, there are just far more games required of major leaguers, 162 in a normal season.
- This was not, he repeated several times, a normal season.
- While three or four weeks is not critical in a normal 82-game season, it will account for nearly one-third of this year's games.
- Most other regional factors indicated the likelihood of a normal season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.