"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fullerton played its first softball season in 1980 with limited facilities.
- The league began in July with a five-week softball season.
- While the first softball season has just four teams, the league can handle many more.
- Moore would like to see eight teams for next year's softball season, and most sports, including softball, can handle up to 16, Broadway said.
- Intramural softball season is held every year during the spring.
- She will serve as an Assistant Coach for the 2008-2009 softball season.
- Why, just the other morning, she said, Allison announced unexpectedly that it was the opening day of softball season.
- "I don't know what I'm going to do when softball season comes."
- Thus, the dawning of the softball season is an emotional spring.
- Their friendship quieted down that autumn and winter but was renewed when softball season started.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.