"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have a way of hanging on even though their chief show off season is over.
- He played for the Heat again 1989 during the collegiate off season.
- Let's see what happens after a full off season training cycle.
- Off season rates are $99 to $169 for a double room.
- In the 2009 off season, Wilson held to his word with many major moves.
- It was a short off season for the Bulls, and few people expect them to win 70 games again.
- "It was a bad off season in a lot of ways but I have to focus on my job now," he said.
- There may be a lesson in what happened during the next off season.
- Rooms for two are $110 to $130 in the summer, $75 to $90 off season.
- Whatever happens, this summer could be the most crucial off season in 49ers history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.