"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That, of course, would be Mauer's MVP season.
- Abdul-Jabbar had his fourth MVP season in 1975-76, leading the league in rebounding, blocked shots, and minutes played.
- It was a tribute to his consistency that his three MVP seasons were not necessarily his best years.
- George Foster had an MVP season, leading the major leagues with 52 home runs and 149 runs batted in.
- In 1950, his MVP season, he hit .324 with 200 hits and 92 walks, and scored 125 runs.
- Gelbaugh's numbers were down slightly from his MVP season a year earlier; he finished the season with 1,966 yards, and 11 touchdowns to 12 interceptions.
- The three previous winners won theirs in their MVP seasons.
- He saw a reduced amount of playing time for the Slaughter, despite his MVP 2007 season.
- It was needed, following an MVP season that went horribly awry in just a week's time against Golden State.
- In what will surely go down as an MVP season, Rodgers played at the highest level in fantasy's final scene.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.