"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The number of games per season was also increased from 24 to 30.
- Each seat in the club levels range from $750 to $2,500 per season.
- Both of their salaries average more than $3 million per season.
- The new deal will see him at the club until the 2015-16 and take home €1.7 million per season.
- Teams are limited to 14 players and will play 140 games per season.
- It puts on about 8 to 10 shows per season.
- Still, by the late 1800's most players earned about $1,500 per season.
- Only a few players currently make more than $18 million per season.
- Conference members were not allowed to play more than five games per season.
- Each team of 10 to 12 players pays $850 per season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.