"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would totally focus on either the north or the south as you do not have enough time to see everything.
- She was totally focused, but not in control of the situation.
- Or maybe he just had his mind totally focused on the job in hand.
- But we have to be totally focused on our material needs.
- "He is always totally focused on whatever he's doing," an old friend said.
- A. Five years ago, the company was totally focused on personal computers.
- "I want our guys to be totally focused on the task at hand," he said.
- They are basically focused totally on the things that so concerned you.
- We played them six times in the past month, and you could see he's totally focused.
- "With five children, especially this time of year, you're totally focused on school," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.