"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In recent years, the conference has increasingly focused on social issues as well.
- Over the past two decades, his work has been increasingly focused on the field of public art.
- People close to the company said the investigation was increasingly focused on financial institutions.
- His own response was to become increasingly focused and controlled.
- In recent years, the environmental movement has increasingly focused on global warming as a top issue.
- This is, of course, extremely important in a society which increasingly focuses on the individual.
- Manufacturers already know this, and increasingly focus their efforts on community colleges.
- In recent years, the agency increasingly focused on interactive design.
- But from the 1970's it focused increasingly on economic news and financial data, which now provides some 90 percent of its revenue.
- Public attention was focused increasingly on reports of frequent child abuse in the home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.