"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One image is sharply focused and the others are very out of focus.
- Everything in her line of vision became too sharply focused.
- Around 40, the eyes begin to lose the ability to focus sharply at things up close - like tiny type.
- A test position, T, is sharply focused on the film.
- She seemed to stand before herself, her whole awareness sharply focused.
- He sat up and looked around the bubble with more sharply focused attention.
- The scope of the project must also be sharply focused, she said.
- The net result will be a more sharply focused business with new ownership.
- Until now, the President has not been confronted with an issue that sharply focused black concerns.
- The old man's eyes flickered open and focused sharply upon them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.