"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We would like to focus particularly on two points at this stage.
- "We are particularly focused on what is known as the working poor."
- I would like to focus particularly on some of your questions, which in my opinion were very appropriate.
- The museum focuses particularly upon the years 1883, 1905, and 1925.
- More than 15,000 titles focus particularly on history, poetry and children's books.
- Turner took part in a wide range of community work, focusing particularly on education.
- She was particularly focused on women's issues in relation to poverty.
- He focused particularly on the issue of smoking in the workplace.
- The program is particularly focused on reaching younger consumers through music.
- The assailants particularly focused on his right hand, which he used for writing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.