"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The game is strictly focused on unit management and combat.
- He was the only officer to focus strictly on dressage.
- Strictly focusing on a single issue during a partition may create several issues in another.
- The use of these funds is strictly focused on specific state approved uses.
- Some of the sites focus strictly on health issues.
- The use of these funds is strictly focused on specific state approved programs and processes.
- In 1999, Kim switched from right field to third base to focus strictly on hitting.
- The engineers, who focused strictly on the $450 million plant's management, offered their conclusion in a report made public this week by the Army.
- After praying about the circumstances and the music they were creating, the band made the decision to strictly focus the songs on God.
- Meanwhile, Bergstrom is focusing strictly on family and other interests outside of music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.