"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The men are intensely focused upon their work, which all has to do with this large machine.
- He generally appears to be intensely focused on something other than the business at hand.
- Men, by contrast, seem better able to focus intensely on single topics.
- Every eye was intensely focused on the President, mine included.
- He moved in 1980 to Germany to focus intensely on figure skating training.
- There were a lot of couples around, and their attention was intensely focused on each other, being private in a very public place.
- Later, the effect was one of brief but intensely focused awe.
- He's intensely focused, but on several things at once, and each issue seems to be vying for position.
- They may focus intensely on one topic that interests them but have trouble making friends or relating to people.
- Stress and focusing intensely on a task can also cause neck pain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.