"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her attention was focused solely on the girl by the fire.
- You have to focus solely on the task at hand.
- Success will escape us if we focus solely upon what is being given up.
- She continued social work from 1964 until 1998, taking about ten years (mid-1970s to 1980s) to focus solely on her art.
- In 2010 he quit his job and decided to focus solely on music.
- Soon after, he made the decision to focus solely on hockey.
- Of course, trade disputes have become more serious recently, but we must not focus solely on the problems.
- However, the project and initiative do not solely focus on new development.
- And this, in turns, allows them to focus solely on the story.
- After graduation, we will focus solely on finding a job.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.