"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We were right, in my view, to focus mainly on cancer research, among other things.
- The role of the president is focused mainly on foreign policy.
- His early research focused mainly on older workers in industry.
- His research has mainly focused on questions related to international trade.
- The band took form in 2004 and was mainly focused on playing live.
- In the first two years he plans to focus mainly on reds.
- But it makes sense to focus mainly on preparing for what is likely.
- I think that in the coming weeks, we ought to focus mainly on this issue.
- In the past we have focused mainly on capital cities.
- But the board mainly focused on its short initial list.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.