"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To be able to fully focus on what one is doing.
- Thus, I can be a fully focused husband and father.
- He needed to focus fully in order to get them both out of this alive.
- Even at that age, he was fully focused by himself.
- She was fully focused now, the professional back in control.
- He is unable to focus fully on the task at hand.
- Pick a location where you can focus fully on your steps.
- I had not focused fully on her mind while dealing with the others.
- In 2004 she left the series after four years to fully focus on her budding music career.
- In fact, his mind was not fully focused on the signing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.