"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I believe we should focus initially on a limited number of priorities.
- The plan was initially focused on building large surface ships.
- The new hospital was initially focused on the treatment of tuberculosis.
- The survey initially focused on workers who had been laid off after holding a job for at least three years.
- Energy is being focused initially on using the cultural wealth of the island to create a real national identity.
- When generating ideas about a business name, you may initially focus on personal preference.
- They will initially focus on businesses such as shops and hotels.
- Called Harold's, the department store initially focused on traditional clothing for the many college students in the area.
- It initially focused knowledge management and social media software for companies in the foreground.
- While there, he made his first serious writing attempts, focusing initially on poetry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.