"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His show and writings strongly focus on encouraging people to get out of debt.
- Mormons are strongly focused on traditional family life and values.
- These universities are strongly focused on fields like computer science, engineering or business schools.
- Although Fleming was aware of this tension between the two countries, he did not focus on it strongly.
- We know that we should focus strongly on energy efficiency.
- War Wind is strongly focused on single player play.
- They will, of course, strongly focus on the actual cultures and people of each country as well.
- Bulletins focus strongly on issues of state relevance, but also feature more national and international news stories.
- The current process, developed in Luxembourg, focuses strongly on people already out of work - quite properly, as things stood at the time.
- Finland has done so by focusing strongly on education.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.