"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jim was focusing intently on the game in front of him.
- Her eyes focused on him intently, watching to see whether he knew the names.
- We have, in fact, focused intently on middle school reform.
- How to focus intently on a problem until it's solved.
- "In today's environment, however, we are going to have to focus much more intently on profitability."
- He has, however, focused intently on economic issues, especially tax cuts, which have particular appeal this year.
- His eyes moved from Jay to focus intently on the gem in front of him.
- She nodded, slowly, and focused on him intently, paying very close attention to his words.
- The blues may be an important part of his past, but the present moment finds him focused intently on the future.
- She was sitting right across the small breakfast table from Bill, focusing intently on our conversation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.