"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has focused largely on art of the 20th and 21st century.
- For now, the Israelis have focused largely on this last group.
- Attention over the past five years has been focused largely on political activism.
- A major appeal is lower cost, but experts question the value of programs that focus largely on the bottom line.
- The race has focused largely on local issues: property taxes, crime and education.
- His research has focused largely on the relation of democracy and education.
- The game focuses largely on the citizens of the player's town as individuals.
- The Bureau's energy research focuses largely on oil and natural gas.
- Earlier aspirin studies had been focused entirely or largely on men.
- The university is largely focused on undergraduate education, with a graduate program of 5,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.