"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the People has focused heavily on major local issues since it began.
- At the time, the government was heavily focused on agriculture.
- It is also a school that focuses heavily on the arts.
- In recent years, Williams' music has been more heavily focused on the blues.
- But the general election messages focus heavily on the economic needs of their districts.
- Due to its strategic position, it is a nation heavily focused on trade.
- By 1938 the couple had drifted apart, as both focused heavily on their work.
- But the new owners are focusing heavily on a more traditional problem: the plant's performance.
- Questions focused heavily on illegal immigration and the economy, among other issues.
- The show had a light atmosphere and focused heavily on physical comedy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.