"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their programs focus primarily on education, economic development, and health care.
- I would like to focus primarily on this second point.
- My second year, like the first, was primarily focused on class work, really for the last time.
- During the 1970s and the 1980s he focused primarily on television works.
- He tends to primarily focus on people particularly those in community.
- The show primarily focuses on the top political stories of the day.
- The new school here is one of the few girls schools, public or private, to focus primarily on math, science and technology.
- For the past decade, he has focused primarily on his film career.
- Like many other women in the late 19th century, she is primarily focused on getting married and starting a family.
- This station will focus primarily on youth and women's issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.