"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So do we strike their names from the Book of Life.
- And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
- Is this the Book of Life we signed up for and that will stand the test of the decades?
- The services end in joy with the hope that all have been inscribed in the Book of Life.
- You can have your name written in the Book of Life!
- May their souls be bound up in the Book of Life.
- "When the Book of Life is written, her name will be printed in large letters," he said.
- Macalister considered that this likely represents an angel with the Book of Life.
- Besides watching over the box, she needed to study The Book of Life, along with other volumes, further.
- Without his Book of Life, a person is a snapshot, a two- dimensional image, a ghost.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.