"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book abounds in revelations and double lives.
- Though the book abounds in sharp detail, it's not by our thirst for information that we're drawn to its 600-odd pages.
- These days, books on the decorative arts abound, yet it can be difficult to locate a specific title.
- For those with large appetites, magazines and books abound.
- The book abounds with cries of "Whoops, did I say that?"
- The book abounds in literary allusions ranging from classical antiquity to the mid-20th century.
- The book abounds with lovely passages that gain from this toughened interior.
- Lectures, seminars and books abound, all of them offering step-by-step guidance on how to become an entrepreneur.
- Her book abounds with references to mythology, poetry, conservation, biology and more.
- Both books abound with ideas for gardeners of every aspiration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.