"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Denning explains in her book The ethics of cyber conflict.
- This theology is most clearly explained in his book, Theology of Hope.
- Peter Barry explains this well in his book, the Beginning Theory.
- But there is no mystery to it, as he explains in his book.
- In 1885, he explained everything in his book.
- Q. You have an investment strategy that you explain in your book.
- She explains in her book that "hereafter you are going to eat calories of food.
- He explains in his first book, "Emotion," written in 1960 and recently reissued.
- One answer: the excerpt was only an excerpt, and the meaning of the word is explained more fully earlier in the Pope's book.
- Following the symbolism he explains in his book, some tarot cards have been created.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.