"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd wondered when he'd heard she was requesting books.
- In addition to this system, patrons can request and renew books over the Internet, allowing them to do so without leaving their homes.
- Soldiers requested books on engineering, the trades, business, farming, and other subjects that would help to establish new careers after their return home.
- Library borrowers can also request books in different languages through the interlibrary loan process.
- He requested books and mathematical tables from the Assistant Commissioner and immersed himself in the work.
- She was a great reader and requested books every month.
- Participants may request books, audiobooks, videos, and other materials that will be delivered monthly by a library volunteer.
- There are two options for requesting books and other materials from the Library of Congress.
- The men have requested books, sketchpads and a stereo to play music.
- Each project solicits letters from prisoners requesting books, usually by genre or by naming a preferred author.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.