"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't want to be told to read a history book.
- We'll have to look up his name in a history book when we get back.
- You might want to read a history book or two.
- He died a few years later, the history books say.
- And then he asked her whether she had any history books.
- If you want to be in the history book, you've got to do something great.
- You should not approach all history books in the same way.
- I don't care about getting my name in the history books.
- "What are the young people going to read in the history books?"
- And he'd seen what was going to go in the history books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.