"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- John H. McWhorter shares what he calls "the very first memory of my life" in his book "Losing the Race."
- I don't care what it is called, and I must admit I haven't yet read anything about masochism as you call it in your book.
- However, Wood called them Rickohockens in his book on the expedition.
- For a start, none of the people who were really involved are called by their real names in his book.
- It is the language used by people in a totalitarian world called Paradyzja, in Zajdel's 1984 book of the same name.
- It was "the good war," as Studs Terkel calls it in his book.
- It's called Toad Hall - after the house in the classic children's book "Wind in the Willows."
- Tell me, Major, this land to the north, this Zambezia as you call it in your book, what is it that keeps you from it?
- Steven Poole calls this kind of thing Unspeak in his excellent book of the same name.
- She said she'd been calling all the friends in her little black book trying to get a loan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.