"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book implied that a chaos-wielder could affect the sun.
- Both books imply what childhood should be like by being very straightforward about the present reality for all too many of the world's children.
- The books implied as much, but can they really give true answers about the future?
- The book also implies that this location is important.
- But the close association the book implies is largely imaginary.
- Which it can never truly be, his passionately pessimistic book implies.
- For those fortunate enough to have avoided a criminal fate, the book implies, loneliness is the reward.
- The book implied he left earlier, but his withdrawal was not made public until 1944.
- Chitty flies the family away to parts unknown, and the book implies that the car has yet more secrets.
- With higher crime rate, the book implies, the working poor living in these kinds of neighborhoods often do not trust or care about one and another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.