"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is not the only brand-new book with her name on the cover.
- Because they came in with an armful of brand-new books to sell.
- Listen, I've got a brand-new book in, spanking new, not even officially published yet, and this book, it's ten times as good as Chatterley or any similar classic, maybe a hundred times better.
- Under this program, one million brand-new books are put into the hands of students, educators, and local and national leaders in 18 countries annually.
- People may think as they like about well-thumbed favourites,' thought Paul, 'but there is something incomparably thrilling in first opening a brand-new book.
- They come to buy brand-new books (donated by an anonymous benefactor for 18 years) that cost no more than a few dollars apiece.
- Owners and employees of Book Sense member stores review these ARCs, along with brand-new books when they are released, and nominate their favorites as "Book Sense picks."
- As he took his first steps down toward the harbor, he began to unroll the papyrus of a brand-new book.
- (The fact that publishers are having brand-new digitally-typeset books get converted via Topaz is more than a little disheartening.)
- He started out with shelves of brand-new, hand-picked books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.