"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In common with most collections of Christie's short stories, this book carried no dedication.
- His first book carries the name of that neighborhood.
- In the 1960's, paperback books carried advertisements for things like cigarettes and writers' schools.
- The two firms remained independent, but the books carried both imprints.
- The book looked old and carried with it a small cache that kept the pages together.
- Both books carry the same message: you are lost if you cannot read.
- As with most of Christie's short story collections, this book carried no dedication.
- However, all six books carry a strong romance element.
- The book and its illustrations carry an air of triumph.
- The book carried the same title and appeared in two published editions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.