"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- According to the Washington Post, "Government terrorism experts call the views expressed in the center's book inaccurate and counterproductive."
- Reeves expressed his views in his 1961 book, Reality in Advertising (Knopf).
- Few expressed any hostility to the conclusions in our book.
- He expressed sympathy for the Confederacy in his 1985 book, The Glittering Illusion, although he was always critical of racism and slavery.
- When the highest officials in the land express themselves in Mr. Kempe's book in particular it is to dismiss something with an obscenity.
- Following the Armory Show of 1913, he continued to represent the old guard of academic sculpture, a perspective clearly expressed in his book.
- This opposition was classically expressed by Chris Gregory in his book "Gifts and Commodities" (1982).
- The views are expressed in various interviews as well as in her book, Why I Am a Muslim.
- This interest would later express itself in his book, The Holy Science, which discusses the unity behind the scientific principles underlying Yoga and the Bible.
- His wartime experience are expressed in verse in his book, Parco Grifeo.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.